199,00 € tax incl.
229,00 € tax incl.
Made in USA reproduction of the legendary jump boots made by Corcoran, in the regulation russet shade, with a distinctive toe cap. These were authorized in August 1942. 12 pairs of grommets. Slanted heels and taps are rubber. Two distinctive oblique rows of stitching are added to strengthen the quarter, leather laces and Corcoran label. US sizes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
- Performance ”Spit Shineable” Leather
- Unlined - Internal Ankle Support
- PORON® Cushioned Insole
- Leather Laces
- Ribbed Steel Shank
- Garrison Army Munson Last for Superior Fit
- Welt Construction
- Leather Midsole
- Oil Resistant Military Tap Rubber Sole
- Oil Resistant Rubber Beveled Heel
No customer reviews for the moment.